- Half-day wine tour to Côtes de Provence St-Victoire from Aix-en-Provence
- Drive to the foothills of St-Victoire Mountain, a landmark that inspired the French Post-Impressionist painter Paul Cézanne
- Explore two leading Provencal wineries with an expert guide
- Sample decadent red and rosé wines during two wine-tasting sessions
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned minibus
Departure & Return
Outside the main door/entrance of the Tourist Information Center of Aix en Provence
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY TYLENE TRANSPORTS TOURISME
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Cotes de Provence Wine Tour from Aix-en-Provence.