- Discover the beauty of Sainte Victoire Mountain
- Includes helmet and use of electric Scott E-Scale 920 mountain bike
- E-bike suitable for wide range of ages and riding capabilities
- Snacks and water provided
Departure & Return
We start at our bicycle shop, Aix Bike and Go.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please inform us of the following:
- Your cycling skill level (Beginner / Intermediate / Expert)
- Your fitness level?
- Your height (to ensure the correct size bike is available) (minimum height is 1.50 cm)
- Any food allergies (some of the snack bars contain nuts)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for cycling
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be able to ride a bicycle on your own Tour covers a distance of approximately 25 km, including steep uphills and downhills.
- Age limit is 12 years or minimum height of 1.50 cm
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour may be cancelled due to bad weather such as heavy rain and if access to the mountain is closed due to risk of forest fires
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AIX BIKE AND GO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by E-Bike tour of Sainte Victoire Mountain, Aix-en-Provence.