2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
See Puglia’s Locorotondo on a walking tour, and discover the highlights of one of Italy’s most pretty villages. Loved for its whitewashed and cone-roofed trulli houses, hilltop Locorotondo is a maze of lanes, and the best way to see it is with a private guide. You’ll enjoy a tour that’s personalized to you, and have the flexibility to see the sights that interest you most.
- Start at an easy-to-find Locorotondo location in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele
- Admire the baroque splendor of Palazzo Morelli and the village’s churches
- Learn about the history and character of the village as you explore by foot
- Ask as many questions as you wish as you stroll with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 70010 Locorotondo BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAlberobello & LocorotondoArchitecture Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaArchitecture Tours - TarantoWalking Tours - TarantoHistorical Tours - TarantoArchitecture Tours - BrindisiWalking Tours - BrindisiHistorical Tours - BrindisiCategory