2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
One of Puglia’s most scenic towns, Martina Franca is renowned for its baroque and rococo architecture. On this walking tour, see many of the town’s key highlights in just a couple hours, and learn the stories behind the landmarks from your guide. See the splendors of the Palazzo Ducale, wander the side streets of the old town, sightsee in the Piazza del Plebiscito, visit the Church of San Domenico, and more.
- Get up close and personal with the sights when you explore on foot
- See many of Martina Franca’s key attractions in a single tour
- Learn more about the town’s rich history from your guide
- Discover the most exceptional examples of baroque and rococo design
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY Tour guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursAlberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - BariHistorical Tours - MateraCategory