- See the best of Alberobello and the Itria Valley in one adventurous tour
- Discover the ‘trulli’ of Alberobello with your private guide
- Pedal into the Itria Valley with ease by e-bike
- Lunch and e-bike hire are included on your tour
Departure & Return
The strarting point il close to the bus parking area you will find there. You can even search for hotel "Colle del Sole"; the starting point is almost there. PAY ATTENTION: do not enter the bus paking area with your car, otherwise you will be required to pay € 50,00 to exit it.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No particular clothing recommendation.
- Any special skills or licences are required to drive an e-bike.
- The tour is suitable for all, including senior and families with children. Children between ages 6 and 9 should have a minimum height of 130 m and a good familiarity with the bike.
- The driver accident policy is not provided. If interested, this is available to purchase on spot at an extra cost.
- The service is covered by adequate insurance policy for damages to third parties.
- Documents to bring: ID Card or Passport.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taste&Go
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.