- Jet boat ride off the coast of Albufeira, Portugal
- Zip around the Albufeira harbor on an exhilarating high-speed adventure
- Hold on as an expert captain performs spins and slides along the water
- Enjoy views of the beautiful Algarve coastline
- Safety briefing and all gear included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hold on tight to the safety bar and feel the wind in your hair as your captain performs exciting maneuvers such as 360-degree spins and power breaks. As the boat ricochets around the water, be refreshed by splashes of water and fresh ocean air.
After an exhilarating ride, return to the marina and bid your captain farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers must advise any pre-existing medical conditions prior to departure
- Any person who may be pregnant, who suffers from back, neck or heart conditions, or who has previous injuries that may cause a risk to their health must not ride; all passengers board and ride at their own risk
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dream Wave Algarve
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands