- Cruise along the Algarve coastline and spot native dolphins among the waves
- Visit the popular Benagil cave
- Free time for a swim in the sea, if conditions are favorable
- Live on-board commentary from your guide
Departure & Return
Find our shop Seacret Tours, at Albufeira Marina. Check in must be 30min. before departure time. No refund or changes for No Show until the departure time. No changes to reservation with less than 24h from departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the boat
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant not allowed
- Not allowed pregnant
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seacret Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "No dolphins, but the caves were spectacular and worth the trip." See review