- Jet boat tour from Albufeira
- See the coast from the water
- Marine biologist on board
- Visit key dolphin habitat
- Tours available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, or German
Departure & Return
The meeting point will be @ Gate 4 Café in Marina de Albufeira. You have to be there 30min prior to the schedualed departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Along the way, see what the super-maneuverable jet boat can do, hitting high speeds, sliding across the ocean surface, spinning, and power braking. Slow down to nose into some of the rock formations that line the coast, and keep your eyes out for dolphins—a marine biologist helps spot the Algarve coast natives.
See, too, the famous Benagil Caves and Praia da Marinha, which was voted one of the world's most beautiful beaches.
This Algarve boat tour and dolphin tour concludes at the original departure point, the Albufeira marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- As dolphins are wild animals, the sightings cannot be guaranteed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dream Wave Algarve
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands