8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Cruise the Rio Guadiana River for a full day to see the real Algarve and to delve into Portugese cuisine and culture. Follow the river, which forms the border between Portugal and Spain, stopping in Foz de Odeleite and Quinta do Rio to have a look around. Have lunch in town while live music plays in the background. Your guide shares informative commentary about the river’s history and wildlife with your group.
- Full-day cruise on the Rio Guadiana River from Vila Real de Santo António
- Glide along the waterway that divides Portugal and Spain
- Learn about the history of the region and visit the town of Foz de Odeleite
- Have lunch in town accompanied by live music
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av. da República 115, 8900-294 Vila Real de Santo António, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Bring bathing suit and towel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riosultravel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio Guadiana River Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio Guadiana River Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio Guadiana River Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio Guadiana River Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rio Guadiana River Cruise
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlbufeiraDining Experiences - The AlgarveLunch Cruises - The AlgarveDay Cruises - The AlgarveWater Tours - The AlgarveFull-day Tours - The AlgarveDining Experiences - PortimaoLunch Cruises - PortimaoDay Cruises - PortimaoWater Tours - PortimaoFull-day Tours - PortimaoDining Experiences - FaroLunch Cruises - FaroDay Cruises - FaroWater Tours - FaroFull-day Tours - FaroCategory