- Enjoy a private shore excursion in Alicante
- Explore city highlights like the Santa Barbara Castle and the 'Explanada de España' promenade
- Get a look at daily life for Alicante citizens in the lively Santa Cruz area
- Travel by private vehicle with room for up to six guests
- Roundtrip transport from the port or locations in Alicante is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, inform us about your hotel in Alicante or cruise ship timing arrivals.
What To Expect
You’ll start your Alicante excursion with a sightseeing overview. Check out city landmarks including the Santa Barbara Castle, the central market, Stars Square, and the bullring. Then head to the residential neighborhood of Santa Cruz, offering a glimpse of daily life for the city’s 335,000 inhabitants.
Continue the trip by getting a taste for some of Alicante’s historic architecture as you explore the city cathedral, constructed on the remains of former mosque, see the baroque-style town hall, and visit the Carbonell House, a modernist building that dates to 1924. You’ll also have time to take a stroll on the “Explanada de España,” a pedestrian walkway that runs along the Alicante shoreline.
At the end of your outing you’ll be transported back to your original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quality Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Alicante Half Day Private Tour with Transfers.