- Explore Alicante on this small-group sightseeing tour with a cooking class
- Learn about the local gastronomy with a professional chef to help you cook
- Indulge in the local cuisine with paella, appetizers, and drinks included
- Meet-up near the Alicante waterfront, steps from the Porta del Mar tram stop
Departure & Return
Go to the fountain at the plaza Puerta del Mar and look for our guide with a sign "Withinexperience"
Behind the ADDA (Auditorio de la Diputación de Alicante)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This walking tour is for minimun 3 people. In case you are a solo traveler please send us a message to check if we have a place for you.
- This tour is for maximun 12 people
- To have access to the closed door local Paella experience there are stairs (3 floors) no elevator available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Withinexperience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Explore play cook and enjoy like a local.