4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get away from the busy areas on a private day trip that takes you to the remote mountain towns of Guadalest and Fuentes del Algar, known for their panoramic views and waterfalls. Leaving transportation to someone else will avoid winding mountain roads, while opting for a private tour gives you full attention and flexibility to tailor your itinerary.
- Beat the crowds and explore the towns of Guadlest and Fuentes del Algar
- This private excursion lets you set the pace
- On-board Wi-Fi ensures you stay entertained throughout the journey
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Alicante Airport, Alicante Spain
- Puerto de alicante, Mlle. Levante, 4A, 03001 Alicante (Alacant), Alicante, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iVanTour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Private Tour of Guadalest and Fuentes de Algar?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Private Tour of Guadalest and Fuentes de Algar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Private Tour of Guadalest and Fuentes de Algar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Private Tour of Guadalest and Fuentes de Algar
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlicanteShore Excursions - BenidormBus Tours - BenidormPorts of Call Tours - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormShore Excursions - MurciaBus Tours - MurciaPorts of Call Tours - MurciaHistorical Tours - MurciaHalf-day Tours - MurciaShore Excursions - ValenciaBus Tours - ValenciaPorts of Call Tours - ValenciaHistorical Tours - ValenciaHalf-day Tours - ValenciaCategory