- Private walking tour of Alicante
- Discover Valencian history with an official tour guide
- Watch ship traffic at the Port of Alicante
- Explore the Castle of Santa Bárbara hilltop fortress
- Visit churches like the Basilica of Santa Maria and the Cathedral of St. Nicholas of Bari
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Governments house: Plaça Ajuntament 4 We can pick up in hotels if centrally located.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Popular tour stops include the Castle of Santa Bárbara, a fortress built atop Mount Benacantil that stands sentinel over the city. See the city’s beautiful places of worship, including the Gothic Basilica of Santa Maria and the 17th-century Cathedral of St. Nicholas of Bari. Watch ships come and go at Alicante’s port, and stroll down the palm-lined Explanada de España promenade.
Entrance tickets to monuments can be arranged with advance notice (please request at the time of booking; additional fees may apply).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- To request a hotel pickup, please provide a contact number and exact hotel details at the time of booking (available at selected hotels only)
- When booking, please advise if interested in entering any of the monuments (additional fees may apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms