Departure & Return
We will meet at the steps of the main facade of the Central Market, located at Avd Alfonso el Sabio nº10
We will finish at our favourite tapas bar in Alicante located at the old town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We will walk around 2 km. The majority of our trip is plain or downhill. There are some steps.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carlos Vidal Román
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Guided Historic Tour of Alicante with Tapas Tasting.