3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
India is one of the few places in the world where it’s possible to see tigers in the wild, and taking a safari tour of the Sariska Tiger Reserve practically guarantees a sighting. This private Jeep safari is led by a guide with local knowledge about where to find wild animals like tigers and leopards in their natural habitat, so you can make the most of your visit.
- Sariska Tiger Reserve private Jeep safari tour
- Increase your chances of seeing tigers, leopards, and more in the wild
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Upgrade to include hotel pickup and drop-off in Neemrana
Saved to wishlist!
Skip The Line E-Tickets To Sariska National Park (Alwar)
Guided Tour and Transfers
No Meals and Accommodation
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY India saying namaste Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sariska National Park Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sariska National Park Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sariska National Park Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sariska National Park Skip the Line E-Tickets with Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAlwarSkip-the-Line Tours - JaipurAttractions & Museums - JaipurSkip-the-Line Tours - New DelhiAttractions & Museums - New DelhiSkip-the-Line Tours - AgraAttractions & Museums - AgraCategory