3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Enviromental Hiking Guide (A.I.G.E. license)
access ticket to the special nature reserve area
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAmalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Approximate length of tour is 5km (3.1 mi)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi waterfalls - 'Valle delle Ferriere' Nature Reserve group walking tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi waterfalls - 'Valle delle Ferriere' Nature Reserve group walking tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi waterfalls - 'Valle delle Ferriere' Nature Reserve group walking tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi waterfalls - 'Valle delle Ferriere' Nature Reserve group walking tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17726P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory
Villa Cimbrone GardensEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Paper Museum (Museo della Carta)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Punta del CapoPraianoCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Via CapoAmalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)Spaggia Grande BeachLi Galli (Sirenuse)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)