Are you interested in?
26 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
87 Tours & Activities
Green Grotto (Grotta Verde) Tours
141 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
See the Amalfi Coast and the island of Capri on a private, 6-hour boat trip that can be customized to your group. Discover sheltered coves, colorful seaside villages, and soaring rock formations, with a local captain to lead the way. This 6-hour Amalfi Coast and Capri tour depart from a centrally-located pier in Amalfi, on a boat stocked with drinks and snacks.
- 6-hour private boat tour of the Amalfi Coast and Capri
- Swim at private islands and picturesque coves
- Choice of open boat, speedboat, or yacht
- Flexibility to tailor the day to your group
Saved to wishlist!
Fuel, taxes, and port fees
Use of snorkeling masks
Blue Grotto entrance fee of €14
Departure & Return
Departure Point84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Choose a departure time that suits your schedule, then meet a captain at Amalfi’s Darsana Pier. Board your private boat for the day—you have the option to choose between an open boat, speedboat, and larger yacht while booking—then cruise away from Amalfi and towards the island of Capri. You’ll pass a series of elegant villas and fishing villages, including Conca de Marini, Furore, Praiano, and Positano, with the option to stop for a swim at Li Galli, a tiny archipelago where the mythical sirens sung to Ulysses. Leave the Gulf of Salerno and enter the Bay of Naples, where you’ll have gorgeous views of Mount Vesuvius towering over the coastline. When you arrive at Capri, visit the island’s most famous sights passing Faraglioni Rock, the blue grotto, the Punta Carena lighthouse, and more. Capri is perfect for spotting high rock formations, and the captain can bring you to hidden coves that are perfect for jumping into the sea. When you’re ready to lunch, head to shore for a meal in a seaside restaurant; the captain can help you find the perfect place to try a beloved local aperitif of white wine and peaches. This 6-hour cruise concludes with return transfer to Amalfi.
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for your private 6-hour boat excursion from Amalfi to the beautiful island of Capri. This is a private boat excursion that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed day that is custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy: - Meet your captain at the Darsena Pier in Amalfi. Climb aboard your choice of boat when you book, from a traditional Sorrentine style wooden boat to comfortable speedboats and larger yachts, and set off for an unforgettable day! - Cruise around the island of Capri pass some of the most famous sites: Faraglioni Rock formations, Blue Grotto, Capri Palace's popular restaurant Il Riccio, the Punta Carena historic lighthouse, Marina Piccola, La Fontelina beach club, the Green Grotto, and more. You can stop to swim off the boat in the most beautiful spots. - You can chose to stop as often as you would like and spend time at the sights indicated in this itinerary, which are just a selection of the highlights on Capri. - You can also choose to have free time on shore to explore Capri on your own if you wish. - If you would like, stop for lunch (not included) and your boat will pull up to the island so that you can enjoy a fresh local lunch, perhaps including white wine with peaches, or a coastal specialty.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi to Capri Private Boat Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi to Capri Private Boat Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6405P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastJet Boating - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoJet Boating - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - SalernoDay Cruises - SalernoWater Tours - SalernoPorts of Call Tours - SalernoJet Boating - SalernoHalf-day Tours - SalernoCategory