5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
On this unique, ingredient-to-meal half-day tour in the Amalfi Coast, you’ll get an insider’s introduction to the region’s famed gastronomy. Hike through stunning local landscapes to forage for flowers, wild herbs, and aromatic plants. Then, learn how to prepare a four-course gourmet meal, paired with wines and homemade liquors, which you’ll then sit down to enjoy.
- A half-day Amalfi Coast walking and gastronomy tour, with full meal
- Learn about the region’s indigenous food culture, well off the beaten track
- Discover the best food and wine pairings through several recipes
- Enjoy a tasting of local wines and other alcoholic beverages
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Champagne
The listed price does not include a parking fee, public parking is available on the road in the parkings spots.
Departure & Return
Via Gennaro Capriglione, 88 , Via Gennaro Capriglione, 88, 84010 Praiano SA, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gastronomic Trekking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk, Cook & Eat of Amalfi Coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walk, Cook & Eat of Amalfi Coast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Walk, Cook & Eat of Amalfi Coast
7 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingWine TastingsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAmalfiFood Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastHiking - Amalfi CoastWine Tastings - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastFood Tours - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoHiking - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoFood Tours - SalernoBus Tours - SalernoHiking - SalernoWine Tastings - SalernoHalf-day Tours - SalernoCategory