- A half-day Amalfi Coast walking and gastronomy tour, with full meal
- Learn about the region’s indigenous food culture, well off the beaten track
- Discover the best food and wine pairings through several recipes
- Enjoy a tasting of local wines and other alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gastronomic Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Walk, Cook & Eat of Amalfi Coast.