- Private boat tour of the Amalfi Coast from Praiano
- Swim in a nature reserve at Li Galli Islands
- Enjoy free time to explore Positano and Amalfi
- Stop for lunch in Conca dei Marini
Departure & Return
Departure point is the main pier in Praiano's La Praia Beach
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at the famous Li Galli Islands to go for a swim inside what is now a nature reserve. Look toward the horizon to see Capri Island in the distance. Continue on the boat to Positano, where you'll enjoy some free time to explore this pretty town.
Next, visit Furore and Conca dei Marini, where you'll stop for lunch (own expense) and another swim in the sea. Cruise on to the town of Amalfi for more free time to explore. Visit the multi-colored Amalfi Cathedral or its paper museum.
Take one last swim in a waterfall on the trip through Atrani to Marmorata before seeing the charming fishing towns of Minori and Maiori. Return to Praiano at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff