- A lunch of rice and beans with chicken will be provided
- Private tour for you and your party
- Round-trip transfers from Belize City are included
- A local guide will lead the way
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are required to take either local municipal flight from Ambergris Caye to Belize City Municipal airstrip or catch the water taxi to Belize City. While the tour is available for guests on Ambergris Caye, the cost does not include the transfer to Belize City from the Island. However, all other transfers on the mainland of Belize are included, and there are no other hidden costs Minimum age is four years
- Special Note: Guest be 40 inches tall or more
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms