- 3-course dining in the dark experience in Amsterdam
- Devour a delicious selection of dishes in the a pitch-black dining room
- Allow blind waiters to guide and reassure you during your unique gastronomical experience
- Discover new taste sensations with the rest of your senses
Departure & Return
Ctaste is located at the corner of Amsteldijk and Rustenburgerstraat, Tram 4 stop Lutmastraat and metrostation Wiboutstraat are close by
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please be advised not to wear White clothes
- All rest rooms are in the light
- Mobile phones and cameras will be kept in a personal locker during the duration of your dinner
- Organs, bones, fat, insects, or any other extreme ingredients are never served on the menu
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children from 6 years and up will like and understand the dining experience
- Please be advised that we follow local rules and protocols concerning Covid-19 wich include some questions about your health.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ctaste Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great start with friendly and accommodating people on the front desk." See review