- Discover many of Amsterdam’s key sights, all in one tour
- Exploring on foot makes it easy to soak up the city’s ambiance
- Get up close and personal with the city’s UNESCO-listed center
- This budget-friendly option lets you tip as much as you’d like
Departure & Return
We meet on the 'Stock Exchange Square' (Beurplein 5), which is located on the wide road between Central Station and Dam square called Damrak. Your guide will be at the meeting point 15 minuted before the start of the tour holding a big yellow umbrella.
The Tour ends in front of the Royal Palace on Dam Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY FreeDam Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.