- Amsterdam canal cruise and skip-the-line entry to the Heineken Experience
- Enjoy a scenic 75-minute boat trip along Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed canals
- Pass elegant canal houses, churches and bridges, and hear their stories via the onboard commentary
- Enjoy fast-track admission to the Heineken Experience, set in the beer’s former, and first-built brewery
- View the vintage copper vats and learn about the brewing and bottling process
- Finish your explorations with a free beer tasting
- Save time and money with a ticket that combines two Amsterdam essentials
Departure & Return
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 501, opposite Hard Rock Café. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2 minute walk.
Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5 minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2 minute walk.
Stadhouderskade 78 Amsterdam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair seats need to be reserved. Please call 0031 20 679 13 70
- Your ticket for the Heineken Experience is a ticket with a timeslot you chose while making a reservation. You can ONLY enter the museum at this specific time. Changing your slottime is NOT possible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Your City Canal Cruise is an "OPEN TICKET".No timeslot has been allocated and you can board any next available boat at one of the 2 docks of Blue Boat Company
- Your voucher will be scanned at Heineken Experience. You can redeem your canal cruise inside the ticketoffice of Blue Boat Company where a timeslot will be assigned.
- The main rule is to keep 1,5 meters distance where possible.
- Before departure guests will be asked if they have any health complaints that can indicate that they have Covid-19.
- Waiting lines can be a maximum of 10 pax long with 1,5 meters distance
- In our shops and docks, we have disinfectant hand gel that must by applies before boarding the boat.
- Boats have a maximum capacity of 30 pax.
- In our boats all tables now have table numbers. Guests will receive a table number when getting on board. The tables in the back of the boat will be placed first.
- When departing the boat, guests on the tables in the front of the boat will need to depart first.
- Guests need to remain seated during the canal cruise and are not allowed to walk through the boat.
- Earplugs and empty F&B packaging needs to be taken off board by the guests themselves.
- Boats will be cleaned after every canal cruise.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Boat Company
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be aware that you will be expected to make a gratuity on disembarking." See review
- "If you are doing the Heineken experience and you enjoy drinking, take the tour after going to Heineken because you can start three drinks at heineken and finish up buying and drinking more suring the cruise." See review
- "We did the Heineken tour first it's always busy, and then came out and crossed over to the opposite side of the road to take the canal cruise, very convenient!" See review