Departure & Return
We meet by the public pier located outside the Hermitage museum. Your friendly Captain will be awaiting you at the small open boat 10-15 minutes before the boat tour starts. The boat is mostly parked on the right, short side of the pier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- During the Corvid-19 pandemic safety and health is our top priority for our guest and staff. We have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe during the boat tour. * **Extra Cleaning protocol** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour. Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. * **Small groups** - We have reduced each tour to max 10 guests. * **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Boat Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons