Explore our promoted experiences
- Swap bustling Amsterdam for rural Holland on this full-day tour
- See windmills, a clog workshop, and a cheese maker
- Hear real-time insights and commentary from your guide
- Round-trip transfer from central Amsterdam ensures a seamless journey
Departure & Return
Main Entrance of The Bowling Alley "Powerzone", in front of the river-cruises. The guide will be dressed in green.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- On the 27th of April this excursion leaves at 8:30am in the same point of departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Camaleon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff