10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
My services as your private guide
All Fees and Taxes
Free pick up and drop off at your accommodation or cruise ship
Personal Expenses (souvenirs, food and drinks)
Entrance fees (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY holland2go
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Holland Full-Day Private Tour
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamBus Tours - RotterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamBus Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtBus Tours - LeeuwardenWalking Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Diamond Museum AmsterdamDescartes' House (Maison Descartes)Johan Cruyff ArenaHolland CasinoBegijnhofNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk)KalverstraatFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)Museum Het SchipStedelijk MuseumHermitage AmsterdamSingel CanalOld Church (Oude Kerk)Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)MarkenMuseum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)Royal ConcertgebouwNEMO Science MuseumAllard Pierson Museum