- Visit 2 of Amsterdam’s renowned cheese markets
- Go with a guide: Get an in-depth overview of each market
- Two-part tour is split over two days
- Includes free time to explore at your own pace
Departure & Return
THIS IS HOLLAND is the iconic circular building between A’DAM Lookout and the EYE Film Museum, opposite Central Station. A free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg departs from Central Station and will take you to across the IJ. On disembarking, turn left. It’s two minutes’ walk to THIS IS HOLLAND.
Heineken Experience bus stop, wait on the side of the main entrance.
This tour will end at THIS IS HOLLAND. No drop off at the Heineken Experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Tour includes a walking tour. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. People with walking problems are not advised to take this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.