1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Snap a selfie with George Clooney, strike a pose with Kate Moss, rub shoulders with Barack Obama, and bow down to the Dutch royal family all in one day at Madame Tussauds Amsterdam. From A-listers to pop stars, royals to sports heroes, and even comic book characters, meet incredibly lifelike representations of your favorite celebrities at the Dutch outpost of the world-famous wax museum. An app and other interactive features put you right in the action and will leave visitors of all ages feeling starstruck.
- Entry ticket to Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
- Get up close to realistic, life-size statues of your favorite celebrities at the famous wax museum
- Take selfies with the biggest names in Hollywood, sports, fashion, music, politics, and more
- Be a part of the action with a special app and interactive features
- Great rainy-day activity in Amsterdam
- Fun for the whole family
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 13 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible (please contact the operator at email@example.com to make a reservation)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We will apply new guidelines for our visitors and staff members due to COVID-19: • Safety and hygienic measures: we have placed plexiglass, hand sanitizers and appropriate distance stickers in the attractions. Also, the celebrity figures at Madame Tussauds unfortunately cannot be touched anymore. However, this won’t make your selfies any less great! • No crowds and no queues: by the use of time slots and limited capacity we will make sure that a safe distance will be maintained. • Adjusted opening hours: please keep an eye on our websites for the latest updates concerning our opening hours. • And last but not least: a lot of fun!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Madame Tussauds Amsterdam
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam Admission Ticket
60 to 90 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesAmsterdamAttractions & Museums - RotterdamMuseum Tickets & Passes - RotterdamAttractions & Museums - DordrechtMuseum Tickets & Passes - DordrechtAttractions & Museums - LeeuwardenMuseum Tickets & Passes - LeeuwardenCategory
Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)Amsterdam DungeonMuseum Our Lord in the Attic (Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder)De Gooyer WindmillDutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)Dam SquareHerengrachtAmsterdam MuseumHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumMuseum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsHomomonumentMicropia MadurodamHouse of Bols Jewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)KalverstraatZuiderkerk (Southern Church)Stedelijk MuseumArtis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra)