7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private, comfortable and corona-proof transportation
Hotel pick-up & drop off anywhere in (Greater) Amsterdam
Private guide for 8 hours
Headsets to hear the guide clearly and to maintain social distancing
1hr Private guided walking tour of Rotterdam
75 min. harbor cruise
All taxes, fees and handling charges
* Option to customize the experience to your preferences and interests (e.g. timings etc).
Guide gratuity (up to you!)
Admission Euromast (it is a suggestion for your personal time)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off is offered from any address in (Greater) Amsterdam. We are very flexible with the pick-up address! Calculated from the city of Amsterdam, the pick-up time is around 9:30 am. The exact pick-up time is adjusted accordingly and is based on your preference. A few days prior to the experience we will contact you by email or WhatsApp to finalize the details regarding timings.
Drop-off address doesn't have to be the same as pick-up. We have space for luggage in our vehicle so this experience can be used as transportation at the same time!
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Amsterdam River Cruise Port, De Ruijterkade, 1011 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Hoofddorp Centrum, Winkelcentum Vier Meren, Burgemeester van Stamplein 282, 2132 BH Hoofddorp, Netherlands
- Amstelveen Centrum, Amstelveen, Groenelaan, 1186 AA Amstelveen, Netherlands
- 2011 DA Haarlem, Netherlands
- Phil Good Massage, Provincialeweg 302, 1506 MJ Zaandam, Netherlands
- Vinkeveen, Kerklaan, 3645 EV Vinkeveen, Netherlands
- Sporthal Diemen, Prins Bernhardlaan 2, 1111 ET Diemen, Netherlands
- Weesp, Meidoorneiland, Meidoorneiland 12,, 1382 WB Weesp, Netherlands
- Purmerend Station, Stationsweg 1, 1441 EJ Purmerend, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- During the harbor cruise, explanations are in English, German and French by DVD-audio system.
- Pick-up and drop-off in (Greater) Amsterdam, including Schiphol Airport, Amstelveen, Diemen, Haarlem, Weesp, Naarden, Zaandam, Purmerend
- Complimentary use of infant / child car seat(s)
- This experience is customized to your preferences and interests
- This experience is also available as public experience for maximum four travellers departing from Amsterdam.
- Follow us on insta and DM if you have questions!
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards LUX Life Magazine 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Experience to Rotterdam for a Walking Tour and Harbor Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Experience to Rotterdam for a Walking Tour and Harbor Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Experience to Rotterdam for a Walking Tour and Harbor Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Experience to Rotterdam for a Walking Tour and Harbor Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Experience to Rotterdam for a Walking Tour and Harbor Cruise
6 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchitecture ToursDay CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamShore Excursions - RotterdamBus Tours - RotterdamArchitecture Tours - RotterdamDay Cruises - RotterdamWater Tours - RotterdamWalking Tours - RotterdamPorts of Call Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamShore Excursions - DordrechtBus Tours - DordrechtArchitecture Tours - DordrechtDay Cruises - DordrechtWater Tours - DordrechtWalking Tours - DordrechtPorts of Call Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtShore Excursions - LeeuwardenBus Tours - LeeuwardenArchitecture Tours - LeeuwardenDay Cruises - LeeuwardenWater Tours - LeeuwardenWalking Tours - LeeuwardenPorts of Call Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Xtracold IcebarPortuguese SynagogueDam SquarePathé Tuschinski TheaterMint Tower (Munttoren)Museum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsMuseum Van LoonZaanse SchansA’dam LookoutBrouwersgrachtVenustempel Sex Museum Museum Het SchipVolendamBridge of 15 BridgesHermitage AmsterdamFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)Theater AmsterdamJordaanTorture Museum