2 to 5 days (Approx.)
** PLEASE NOTE: Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park are sold out through December 31, 2021. ** Visiting Disneyland® Resort is a breeze when you book your tickets in advance. After you purchase your ticket here, visit disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrcalendar to book in your desired date and park. Once you arrive at the Disneyland Resort, you can go straight to the turnstiles and enter the Happiest Place on Earth. Then explore the many iconic attractions, entertainment offerings and famous Disney Characters on your own. Customizable options like length of stay and number of parks per day are available.
- Skip the Ticket Booth line at Disneyland® Park and Disney California Adventure® Park
- Pay per park or upgrade your admission to experience both parks on the same day with a Park Hopper® ticket
- Visit the new Avengers Campus and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Be sure to book in your park after purchasing your ticket here!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Simply purchase your ticket here, then visit ** www.disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrws ** to book in your desired date and park! Please note - you must have both your e-ticket and reservation secured in order to enter the parks.
Saved to wishlist!
Disneyland® Resort Tickets (duration and ticket type selected at time of booking)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Multi-day 1-Park Per Day eTickets are valid for entrance into either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park each day over a specified number of days. Park-per-Day tickets are not valid for visits to both theme parks on the same day
- Multi-day Park Hopper® eTickets are valid for entrance into both Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park each day over a specified number of days. Park hopping can commence after 1pm.
- Vouchers must be redeemed on selected date of travel
- eTickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2022, whichever occurs first
- As to all Disney properties, images and logos ©Disney. © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. ©Disney/Pixar © 2021 MARVEL
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required. Theme park reservations are limited, and availability is subject to capacity. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit www.disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrws for important information about park attendance requirements and other restrictions that you need to know before visiting Disneyland® Resort.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Disneyland Resort
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Do I have to make a reservation in addition to purchasing tickets for the date I would like to visit the Disneyland Resort?
A:Yes - Before you visit a park, you must first purchase a ticket AND make a park reservation. You will need a valid ticket and park reservation for each day you plan to visit.
How do I know the date I want to visit is available for reservations?
A:Please verify that your date is available prior to purchasing tickets here: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/availability-calendar/ (Be sure to select either “1-Park” or “Park Hopper” depending on the ticket you intend to purchase.)
I see my chosen date is available on the Viator calendar, but not on the Disneyland calendar. Can I book this date?
A:Be sure to verify availability at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/availability-calendar/ as both a ticket AND reservation are required for entry. If your desired date is not available at the above link, you will not confirm your reservation.
How can I make a theme park reservation for my visit to the Disneyland Resort?
A:Once you have purchased tickets, visit www.disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlrws & scroll to "Theme Park Tickets & Reservations." Log into/create a Disney account. Click “Link a ticket” & enter your ticket number (under the barcode on your Viator Ticket.)
Do I have to make a reservation for each person in my party?
A:Yes – Each ticket requires a reservation for your selected date(s). You may reserve dates for up to five tickets at a time. If your group is larger than 5 guests, you will need to repeat the process until all guests in your party have a reservation.
Do I have to make a reservation for each date I plan to visit the Disneyland Resort if I have a multi-day ticket?
A:Yes - If you have a multi-day ticket, you must make a park reservation for each date of your visit. Prior to purchasing tickets, be sure to view theme park reservation availability online.
I have a Park Hopper Ticket. Do I have to select a park when reserving my date?
A:Yes – You must select the date and the park you intend to visit first on each date for the duration of your ticket(s). You will then enter your chosen park first and can park-hop after 1 PM local time.
What happens if I do NOT make a reservation for my Disneyland ticket(s)?
A:In the event that a theme park reservation is not made or duplicate reservation QR codes are presented, Disney may refuse entry without a refund.
Do my Disneyland Resort tickets have to be used on consecutive days?
A:Tickets must be redeemed on the selected date of travel. They do not have to be used on consecutive days but expire 13 days after first use.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Disneyland Resort Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Disneyland Resort Tickets?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Disneyland Resort Tickets?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Disneyland Resort Tickets?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Save time and money, buy these on Viator before you go, you won't regret it!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksDisney® ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksAnaheim & Buena ParkTheme Parks - CaliforniaDisney® Parks - CaliforniaAttractions & Museums - CaliforniaTheme Parks - Long BeachDisney® Parks - Long BeachAttractions & Museums - Long BeachTheme Parks - Los AngelesDisney® Parks - Los AngelesAttractions & Museums - Los AngelesCategory