- Full-day Green Canyon boat trip from Antalya
- Cruise on the emerald waters of the Green Lake and its canyons
- Sail in the 8.6-mile (14-kilometer) Grand Canyon and 1.8-mile (3-kilometer) Little Canyon
- Make several stops to swim in the canyons and lake
- Watch for wildlife including the rare brown fish owl
- Relax over lunch at a lakefront restaurant, with drinks at own expense
- Tour includes shared boat cruise, lunch, air-conditioned bus transport, and Antalya hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup is available from all hotels in Antalya (Kaleiçi, Lara, Kundu, Konyaalti, Belek, Kadriye, and Boğazkent)
Dates: Monday, Thursday
Return point: Tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming is possible from a platform on the lake, and breaks for swimming will be available during the boat trip
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff