8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
enter fee of pamukkale
PRIVATE POOL (ANTIQ POOL)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
KUNDU,LARA,CİTY CENTER OLD TOWN KALEİÇİ,KONYAALTI,BELDİBİ,KEMER.(If your hotel location is 50 km away from the city center of Antalya, the pick-up time may change with an extra fee.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY kapadokya seyahat acentası turizm ve otelcilik işlt. ltd.şti.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pamukkale and Hierapolis Daily Tour...?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pamukkale and Hierapolis Daily Tour...?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pamukkale and Hierapolis Daily Tour...?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pamukkale and Hierapolis Daily Tour...?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pamukkale and Hierapolis Daily Tour...
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - AlanyaBus Tours - AlanyaArchaeology Tours - AlanyaPorts of Call Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Kursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi) Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & TicketsHadrian’s Gate Tours & TicketsThe Land of Legends Theme Park Tours & TicketsDuden Waterfalls (Duden Selalesi) Tours & TicketsAntalya Aquarium Tours & TicketsSandland Tours & TicketsTermessos Tours & TicketsKonyaalti Beach (Konyaalti Plaji) Tours & Tickets