- Discover Perge, Aspendos and Manavgat Waterfalls on a day trip from Antalya
- Visit Perge, where most of the statues on the Antalya Museum were discovered
- See the ancient city's large agora, the public baths and gymnasium
- Discover one of the best-preserved ancient theaters of Anatolia in Aspendos
- Enjoy views of the beautiful Manavgat Waterfalls
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue to Aspendos and see one of Anatolia’s most well maintained Roman theaters. Stop for lunch along the river and then continue to the stunning Manavgat Waterfalls. Next, cruise to the charming retreat town of Side. Learn how Turkey’s famous old pier town’s name translates to pomegranate as you stroll the ancient ruins with your guide. Enjoy shops, a pair of sandy beaches, and plenty of shopping that makes this a popular destination.
Then, follow your guide to historic monuments such as Temple of Apollo, Agora, a fountain, and Necropolis. Visit the museum, once Roman baths, and uncover some of Turkey’s best archaeological treasures. Finally, spend some time on your own to further explore Side before heading back to Antalya where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience