12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
entry tickets of pamukkale and hieropolis
kleopatra pool entrance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- suggest you to have your towel and some cash for personelexpenses maybe extra clothes or t shirt.
- extra shirt and t shirt
- sun cream
- duration 12 hours (approx)
- kundu lara hotels pick up and drop off time may change (out of city centre)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY SOLYMOS TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during great pamukkale tour from antalya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during great pamukkale tour from antalya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during great pamukkale tour from antalya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during great pamukkale tour from antalya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
great pamukkale tour from antalya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - AlanyaArchaeology Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
The Land of Legends Theme Park Tours & TicketsAntalya Marina (Kaleici Yat Limani) Tours & TicketsAntalya Aquarium Tours & TicketsSandland Tours & TicketsKöprülü Canyon Tours & TicketsHadrian’s Gate Tours & TicketsKonyaalti Beach (Konyaalti Plaji) Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & TicketsTermessos Tours & Tickets