3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy caffeine and adrenaline in one tour on this excursion from Antigua. The eclectic tour is sure to please a variety of travelers. Climb on board your personal ATV and head to a local plantation, where you discover the coffee making process from seed to mug. After a hot cup of the local beverage, ride up to Cerro de la Cruz, which offers a spectacular view of the city and surrounding mountains.
- Add some excitement to your Antigua vacation
- Try locally produced Guatemalan coffee
- Discover the end-to-end coffee making process
- Reach El Cerro de la Cruz with ease by ATV
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
6a Avenida Norte 60B, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simoon! Rentals & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antigua ATV Coffee Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Antigua ATV Coffee Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antigua ATV Coffee Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antigua ATV Coffee Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsMotorcycle ToursExtremeVolunteer Tours Walking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAntigua4WD Tours - Central HighlandsUnique Experiences - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsMotorcycle Tours - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsVolunteer Tours - Central HighlandsWalking Tours - Central HighlandsCoffee & Tea Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - Guatemala CityUnique Experiences - Guatemala CitySporting Events - Guatemala CityMotorcycle Tours - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityVolunteer Tours - Guatemala CityWalking Tours - Guatemala CityCoffee & Tea Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala City4WD Tours - PanajachelUnique Experiences - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelMotorcycle Tours - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelVolunteer Tours - PanajachelWalking Tours - PanajachelCoffee & Tea Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)AcatenangoMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)