- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Departure & Return
We Start our tour at a coffeebar named Prandeo wich is situated near the MAS
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walk Antwerp
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands