3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
guided port tour
Departure & Return
Sint-Aldegondiskaai 62, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
at the flags in front of the MAS museum square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ANTWERP PORT GUIDE - Jean AERNAUDTS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
ANTWERP PORT GUIDE - Jean AERNAUDTS
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Photography ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAntwerpPhotography Tours - FlandersCategory
Museum aan de Stroom (MAS) Tours & TicketsAntwerp Zoo (Dierentuin) Tours & TicketsCentral Station Tours & TicketsRubens House (Rubenshuis) Tours & TicketsRed Star Line Museum Tours & TicketsDiamond District Tours & TicketsMuseum of Contemporary Art Antwerp (M HKA) Tours & TicketsButcher's Hall (Vleeshuis) Tours & TicketsPlantin-Moretus Museum Tours & TicketsAquatopia Tours & TicketsDiamondland Tours & Tickets