Explore our promoted experiences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Tour office in Antwerpen Our office is located at a 10 minute walk from the Central Station, close to the busstation Rooseveltplaats Meet at the tour office 10 minutes prior to departure
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- E-bike at extra charge
- We are not responsible for any injury or loss of property
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Antwerp Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.