- A private half-day excursion to Minneriya National Park from Dambulla
- Get up close and personal with Sri Lanka’s largest elephant herds
- Maximize your animal sightings during a 3-hour Jeep safari
- Enjoy a private experience, without the rush of a group visit
Departure & Return
Hotels in Dambulla.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please bring valid passports for entering to the national park.
- Please come with a comfortable attire for a safari.
- Please note that since elephants are shifting from one park to another, the safari will be conducted in the relevant park at the time of the tour. It will be Minneriya, Kawdulla or Hurulu Eco Park.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Overa Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.