9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
1 Village Tour with Traditional Village Lunch.
1 Guided Bird Watching Experience.
1-Liter Water Bottle Per Person.
Meals where not specified.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Dambulla
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sigiriya Rock and Countryside from Dambulla?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sigiriya Rock and Countryside from Dambulla?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sigiriya Rock and Countryside from Dambulla?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sigiriya Rock and Countryside from Dambulla?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sigiriya Rock and Countryside from Dambulla
4 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAnuradhapuraBus Tours - SigiriyaNature and Wildlife - SigiriyaEco Tours - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaFull-day Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyEco Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboEco Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboFull-day Tours - NegomboCategory