6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this private tour to the center of Sri Lanka. Private round-trip transportation makes this multi-stop tour easy; you can enjoy the scenery on the journey instead of fussing with driving and directions. You'll visit the Dambulla Cave Temple, and the UNESCO-listed Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Along the way, listen to in-depth commentary from your guide tailored to your interests.
- Private tour for your party only
- Multi-stop tour made easy with round-trip transportation
- Bottle of water per person to stay hydrated
- Personalized attention and a flexible itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Service of English-speaking chauffeur guide
2 x 500 ml water bottle per person.
Entrance ticket(s). (Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave Temple)
Food and beverages.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Dambulla
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour. Wearing well-covered attire along with Sandals or Flip Flops are recommend for Dambulla Cave Temple and to all other religious sights of Sri Lanka.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems (climbing in Sigiriya)
- Not recommended for pregnant women (climbing in Sigiriya)
- Not wheelchair accessible (certain areas)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sigiriya and Dambulla from Dambulla?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sigiriya and Dambulla from Dambulla?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sigiriya and Dambulla from Dambulla?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sigiriya and Dambulla from Dambulla?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sigiriya and Dambulla from Dambulla
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAnuradhapuraBus Tours - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaHalf-day Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboCategory