Are you interested in?
19 Tours & Activities
60 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
47 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The UNESCO-listed countryside of the Val d’Orcia is some of the most scenic in Tuscany, but it’s easy to get lost when visiting this rural area on your own. Skip the hassle of navigating with this private tour that takes in the rolling hills and beautiful hill towns. Stop to visit Pienza and Montepulciano with a guide, learning about the famed culture and cuisine of these two historic villages.
- Avoid navigating the Val d’Orcia’s country roads with a private driver
- An art historian guide to tour Pienza and Montepulciano
- A private tour for individual attention and a flexible schedule
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Siena
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Dante Alighieri, 53026 Pienza SI, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2017 - 1/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsPiazza Grande, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation is not included, clients need their own car to move from Pienza to Montepulciano.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silvia Roncucci Tour guide Siena and Province
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valdorcia half day Tour: Pienza and Montepulciano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valdorcia half day Tour: Pienza and Montepulciano?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Valdorcia half day Tour: Pienza and Montepulciano?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valdorcia half day Tour: Pienza and Montepulciano?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17980P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingArezzoBus Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCategory