Are you interested in?
- Independent trip from Athens to Santorini with overnight accommodation
- Make the most of ample free time to see the beautiful Greek island as you wish
- Lounge in the sun on Santorini beaches such as Perissa or Perivolos
- Explore the picturesque village of Oia, or discover the tavernas around the old port of Ormos
- Enjoy overnight hotel accommodation in the towns of Kamari or Perissa depending from availability on Santorini
- Relax with a round-trip ferry crossing or upgrade to a quick speedboat transfer
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointAthanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to hotels/apartments/airbnb, located at the center of Athens.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note that from 1/1/2018, a new hotel accommodation tax has been applied and should be paid directly in hotels as following: 4* hotels - 3 Euro per room/per night, 3* hotels - 1.5 Euro per room/per night.
- Hotel accommodation on the island is usually located at Kamari or Perissa depending from availability.
- The duration of the ferry ride with the normal ferry is around 8 hours and with the speedboat is around 5.5 hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Please advise your nationality upon booking. Is required for the issuance of the ferry tickets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Santorini Experience from Athens.
- "The hotel upgrade is definitely worth booking and we were able to fit in quite a bit in this short trip." See review