4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
Hotel pickup and drop-off
REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE TO ALL SITES: Passport & Vaccine Certificate/ Negative PCR 72hrs
Licensed Tour guide on request (Additional cost)
Accommodation (We work with some of the best hotels. We have to know the number of the rooms)
Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time adjustable upon your request.
- Piraeus Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the tours is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside any site or museum. If you require a licensed guide to tour the sites with you, you need to hire one additionally. If you have any questions you can contact us on the phone number provided by Viator.
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Olive Sea Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Private Tour: Argolida – Olympia & Sparta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Private Tour: Argolida – Olympia & Sparta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Private Tour: Argolida – Olympia & Sparta?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Private Tour: Argolida – Olympia & Sparta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Days Private Tour: Argolida – Olympia & Sparta
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaClassic Car Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniClassic Car Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirClassic Car Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory
MikrolimanoOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)University of AthensAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Church of Panagia KapnikareaNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Theatre of DionysusSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Arch of HadrianDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Frissiras MuseumIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)