5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Free airport/residence/hotel/ port pick up and return
Professional English speaking experienced Tour driver throughout the day
WIFI, A/C, & chilled water available in vehicles during travel.
Tour 100% exclusive to your group
4 nights at 4* or Boutique hotels
Brand new luxury vehicles
Evenings out Transfers included
Your professional English speaking Tour driver can not enter to the sites.
Licensed guide for guiding in archaeological sites. Available on request
Meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the Athens airport - Piraeus and Rafina port as well as all hotels or Airbnb in
Athens and suburbs. From Lavrio port a surcharge will be needed.
Your driver will be waiting for you at the lobby/port/airport holding a sign with your name on.
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Port of Piraeus, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 4 Seasons Greece Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Peloponnese Greece Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Peloponnese Greece Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Peloponnese Greece Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Peloponnese Greece Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Peloponnese Greece Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersWine TastingsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaFood Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaAirport & Hotel Transfers - OlympiaWine Tastings - OlympiaMulti-day Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniFood Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniAirport & Hotel Transfers - SantoriniWine Tastings - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirAirport & Hotel Transfers - IzmirWine Tastings - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirCategory
Cape SounionTheatre of DionysusPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) PropylaeaHellenic Motor MuseumPiraeus Cruise PortPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Adrianou StreetGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Arch of HadrianMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)AnafiotikaMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Eugenides Foundation PlanetariumNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Numismatic Museum of AthensVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)University of Athens