- Experience Greek island life on a sailing day trip from Athens
- Cruise across the Saronic Gulf to three islands, with free time at each to explore
- Take advantage of stops to swim, snorkel, and relax on beaches
- Enjoy drinks, snacks, and a generous Greek lunch onboard the motorized sailing ship
Departure & Return
We are located at Marina Zeas Pier J 14 Boat name: Calypso A
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Optional Bike tour in Agistri
- Join us on our bike tour and awaken your inner adventure spirit to explore the charming island of Agistri.
- We will take a 50-60 minutes bike ride between Megalochori and Chalkiada while enjoying the breath-taking view of the costal road and the pine scented warm sea breeze. We will stop in Skala to visit the church of Agioi Anargyroi who fascinates visitors with its blue dome.
- From here, we will stroll through the magical dark green pine forest of Chalkiada, having the change to admire some of the most dramatic coastal views of the island. We will stop to catch our breath and just to lose it again once our eyes will encounter the pristine landscape of the Skliri beach. 10 more minutes and we will discover a small paradise on earth, the beach of Chalkiada, one of the first nudist beaches in Greece. Full of big white pebbles and encircled by the green forest, the beach will captivate your heart and soul. We will make our way back to the boat, capturing with our eyes once again the natural unspoilt beauty of Agistri.
- Please note that our arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule. The captain will change course and itinerary if the ship may be in danger but also for the safety and comfort of passengers and crew.
- Near public transportation
- Due to the COVID-19, we are not allowed to provide snorkeling mask,if you have one please bring it with you
- Most travelers can participate
- For reservation with transfer option, we will contact you a day before the trip by 19:00 pm to confirm the pick up time, if you don't received the information, please contact us asap
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Day Cruise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by All Day Cruise -3 Islands to Agistri,Moni, Aegina with lunch and drinks included.