3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This foodie extravaganza is the ultimate way to get a taste of Greece. By traveling with a private guide, you’ll get a more personalized experience, and you’ll have your guide’s undivided attention for questions. Your guide will lead the way, which takes the stress out of navigating, and you’ll visit multiple local Athens food hotspots, such as markets, food counters, and more. Highlights include trying Greek olive oil, souvlaki, and doughnuts.
- Enjoy food tastings with a local, so you try the best Greek delicacies
- A private tour means a customized experience just for you
- Learn about unusual foods by visiting local markets
- Combine two experiences—learning about Athens’ history and tasting food
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour option available
10 Food & Drinks Tastings
Extra food & Drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Omonoia, Athens, Athens 104 31, Greece
In the Omonia Square in front of the Athens Tiare Hotel
Eolou 21, & Aghias Irinis Str, Athina 105 51, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The 10 Tastings of Athens With Locals: Private Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The 10 Tastings of Athens With Locals: Private Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The 10 Tastings of Athens With Locals: Private Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is the best way to see how locals eat and live." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The 10 Tastings of Athens With Locals: Private Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensFood Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaMarkets - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaFood Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniMarkets - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniFood Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirMarkets - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Theatre of DionysusGoulandris Natural History MuseumPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Museum of Cycladic ArtNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Church of Panagia KapnikareaKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)AnafiotikaMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Hellenic Motor MuseumMonastiraki Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Dora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterOnassis Cultural CentreNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Megalo KavouriKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)