6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the bustle of Athens behind for a half-day sea kayak adventure along the Athenian Riviera. Paddle up the scenic coastline of the Saronic Gulf, stopping for a swim and snack among hidden beaches and islets on the way to Cape Sounion. Admire a unique view of the Temple of Poseidon from the water, and then go ashore to explore the ancient archaeological site dedicated to the Greek sea god. Reward your efforts with stunning panoramic views over the cape and a delicious meal at a Greek tavern.
- Small-group sea kayaking tour from Athens
- Kayak along the Athenian Riviera with a guide
- Swim, snorkel, and enjoy a snack on a hidden beach or islet
- Paddle to Cape Sounion and admire the Temple of Poseidon from the shore
- Explore the ancient temple to the Greek sea god with included entrance fees
- Savor lunch at a traditional Greek Tavern
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group size limited to 10 for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
BCU certified guide(s)
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will be waiting for you at the main entrance of your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Please wear a swimsuit, hat, and shoes that can get wet
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For this tour, guests should NOT exceed the limit of : 280kg (617lbs) per couple/pair for a double sea kayak -- 120 kg approx. maximum per participant 2m (6,5 ft) each This is mostly for safety reasons but also for the guests’ comfort, following the technical specifications of the manufacturer of our kayaks’ fleet. Thanks for your understanding. For any further question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TREKKING HELLAS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Sea Kayak Tour to the Temple of Poseidon with entrance fee and lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Sea Kayak Tour to the Temple of Poseidon with entrance fee and lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Sea Kayak Tour to the Temple of Poseidon with entrance fee and lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This was such an amazing experience and totally worth the price." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens Sea Kayak Tour to the Temple of Poseidon with entrance fee and lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAthensKayaking - OlympiaKayaking - SantoriniKayaking - IzmirCategory
Goulandris Natural History MuseumTheatre of DionysusMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)Attica Zoological ParkMuseum of Cycladic ArtPlakaOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Piraeus Cruise PortByzantine & Christian MuseumPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumHellenic Motor MuseumMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)GaziTemple of HephaestusMegalo Kavouri