1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Housed in one of Athens’ most beautiful neoclassical buildings, the Benaki Museum is a don’t-miss both inside and out. Ensure entry even at busy times by arranging tickets ahead of time. Once there, travel through the highlights of Greek culture, from prehistoric times to ancient Greece, ancient Rome, Byzantium, and modern Greece.
- Book advance tickets for the Benaki Museum, dedicated to Greek culture
- Gain access to one of the world’s greatest collections of Greek art
- Explore art from eras including ancient Greece, ancient Rome, and Byzantium
- Relax with free Wi-Fi throughout the museum
Saved to wishlist!
Free WiFi internet access
Benaki Museum entrance ticket
Food and drinks
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBenaki Museum, 1 Koumbari Street, Athens 106 74 Greece
1/15/2018 - 3/31/2021
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair access. For the Main Exhibition Building, visitors on wheelchair or with baby strollers can use the entrance on Vas. Sofias avenue.
- To avoid delays, you are asked to avoid carrying large bags and luggage into the museum.
- The museum provides free WiFi internet access throughout the buliding.
- Your Viator voucher is only valid and redeemable for the selected date of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Benaki Museum of Greek Culture Entrance Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "There is a lot to see, so give yourself plenty of time." See review
Product code: 2876P61
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingAthensSkip-the-Line Tours - CorinthAttractions & Museums - CorinthMuseum Tickets & Passes - CorinthSkip-the-Line Tours - VolosAttractions & Museums - VolosMuseum Tickets & Passes - VolosSkip-the-Line Tours - KalamataAttractions & Museums - KalamataMuseum Tickets & Passes - KalamataCategory
Theatre of DionysusTemple of HephaestusChoragic Monument of LysicratesSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)ErechtheionGoulandris Natural History MuseumFrissiras MuseumMt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Athens Designer OutletParliament Building (Vouli)Athens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)University of AthensHellenic Motor MuseumAthens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)MikrolimanoPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)Church of Panagia KapnikareaOlympic Stadium (OAKA)