4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore beyond the bustle of Athens with a half-day tour to Cape Sounio. Board a luxurious coach and admire views of the suburbs of Athens and the Saronic Gulf while traveling along the coast road. Visit the Temple of Poseidon and see its original Doric columns. Take in the panoramic sea views from the monument.
- Discover a historic site outside of Athens
- Travel to Cape Sounio with a half-day tour
- Explore the Temple of Poseidon and see panoramic coastal views
- Round-trip transportation from Athens is included
Saved to wishlist!
Astonishing view of the Saronic Gulf
Hotel pickup and drop-off with motor coach (selected Hotels only)
Professional English speaking tour guide
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Any private expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be informed by the local supplier via Viator for the exact location and time. Please make sure to check this information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Let's Book Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cape Sounio Afternoon Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape Sounio Afternoon Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cape Sounio Afternoon Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape Sounio Afternoon Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cape Sounio Afternoon Tour
2 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAthensBus Tours - OlympiaArchaeology Tours - OlympiaHalf-day Tours - OlympiaBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)GaziOnassis Cultural CentrePlakaMuseum of Cycladic ArtKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Piraeus Cruise PortMonastiraki Arch of HadrianSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumParliament Building (Vouli)Attica Zoological ParkNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Byzantine & Christian MuseumMegalo KavouriFrissiras MuseumAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)